Plan and manage ADAS Test Data over the whole data lifecycle. Align and consider demands from stakeholders in development and validation. Define requirements and manage implementation of all development data related items (costs, IT interfaces, data exchange, labels) within ADAS development projects.
Work in global organized teams and projects to support development and validation teams
Planning : Approve Data Management Requirements (via Data.manage tool) and create Data Management Plan for projects based on it.
▪ Align data demands with projects budget and provide cost overview to projects.
▪ Provide data forecast plan for storage, archiving and simulation needs
▪ Align Requirements for extended data infrastructure and track implementation"
Reporting: Provide status reports for projects internally (one pager within Data.manage tool)
▪ Provide status reports to customers and business partners
▪ Monitoring reporting of Data Lifecycle KPIs (Data Quality, …)
Customer Interface : Review and align test data related requirements with customer and project team, derive internal requirements
▪ Organize efficient test data exchange
Operations: Implement efficient data flows
▪ Create project documentation on trainings, tools, guidelines, etc."
Knowledge : Optimize general data flow processes or specific ones in ADAS projects
▪ Create or improve training materiel o projects and internally
Quote Support : Analyze requirements and create first data management concept
▪ Support customer presentations for data related topics
▪ Estimate costs of the complete data lifecycle and create invest and Opex cost plan (Data Management Plan)
Process: Definition of Data Driven Development Process incl. Roles and RASI
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving.