Responsible for feasibility study support, electrical design and technical problem-solving from the Electrical Engineering standpoint, in pursuit of creating a higher valued product by cooperating with other Engineering functions, EMS, JDM and ODM partners.
- Interpretation of business requirements to specifications for Electrical Engineering.
- Evaluation of electrical design, assembly methods and materials by testing a prototype of a new product.
- Development of key manufacturing processes by taking initiatives in problem-solving against technical problems.
- Preparation of testing or other related reports
- Proactive, continuous activity to acquire advanced technologies that may be applicable to Wacom products.
- In support of improving engineering capability in manufacturing partners.